Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all
applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The
materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
This includes all rules and regulations set forth by ICANN: http://www.icann.org/en/registrars/registrant-rights-responsibilities-en.htm
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Domain Club's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Domain Club's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Domain Club at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Domain Club's web site are provided "as is". Domain Club makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Domain Club does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Domain Club or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Domain Club's Internet site, even if Domain Club or a Domain Club authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Domain Club's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Domain Club does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Domain Club may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Domain Club does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Domain Club has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Domain Club of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Domain Club's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. User Content
Domainclub.com generally does not pre-screen User Content (whether posted to a website hosted by Domainclub.com or posted to this Site). Domainclub.com does reserve the right (but has no obligation) to do so and decide whether any item of User Content is appropriate and/or complies with this Agreement. Domainclub.com may remove any item of User Content (whether posted to a website hosted by Domainclub.com or posted to this Site) and/or terminate a User’s access to this Site or the Services found at this Site for posting or publishing any material in violation of this Agreement, or for otherwise violating this Agreement (as determined by Domainclub.com in its sole and absolute discretion), at any time and without prior notice. If Domainclub.com has reason to believe the User is a repeat offender, Domainclub.com may also terminate a User’s access to this Site or the Services found at this Site. If Domainclub.com terminates your access to this Site or the Services found at this Site, Domainclub.com may, in its sole and absolute discretion, remove and destroy any data and files stored by you on its servers. Domainclub.com does not support any content that is deemed illegal by US law and reserves the right to terminate an account if the User Content violates US Law.
Reseller, or its contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates and Domainclub.com Customers, shall not use or permit use, either directly or indirectly, or through its customers, of any Hosting Order, in violation of this Agreement, and for any of the activities described below:
- As a backup/storage device.
- For any unacceptable or inappropriate material as determined by Parent in its sole discretion, including but not limited to Topsites, IRC Scripts/Bots, Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers, Pirated Software/Warez, Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites, IP Scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications, Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts, Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation), File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare), Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow/Bank Debentures, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites, Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme), Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Prime Banks Programs, Lottery Sites, MUDs/RPGs/PPBGs, Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites, Hacker focused sites/archives/programs, Sites promoting illegal activities, Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com), Mailer Pro.
- Use over 25% of system resources, including but not limited to Memory, CPU, Disk, Network, and Bandwidth capacity, for longer than 90 seconds in any consecutive 6 hour period.
- Execute long-running, stand-alone, unattended server-side processes, bots or daemons.
- Run any type of web spiders or indexers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run, host, or store any P2P client, tracker, software, server, files, content or application, including bittorrent.
- Participate in any P2P or file-sharing networks.
- Run any gaming servers.
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
- Store over 100,000 files.
- Constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, or cause file system damage.
- Use excessive resources which in the Parent's sole discretion result in damage or degradation to the performance, usage, or experience of OrderBox, other users, other orders, and any of Parent's services.
- Store a large number of media files (audio, video, etc.), wherein the limit is at Parent's sole discretion.
- Send over 100 messages per hour per user and/or 500 messages per hour for a domain name. Receive a high volume of emails, by a user or domain name, in any given period of time.
- Use the email service for sending or receiving unsolicited emails.
- Use the email service for sending or receiving emails through automated scripts hosted on your website. For sending out promotional emails, email campaigns, etc., we recommend using the Mailing Lists feature rather than using your email account. Upon detection of such mails going through the regular mailing system, such mails will get classified as spam even though the recipient might have opted in for receiving such mails. This would lead to immediate cessation of mail sending capabilities for the user or the domain name. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Sending mails to invalid recipient email addresses. On receipt of too many bounce back messages due to invalid recipient email addresses, the user sending such mails would get blocked. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Sending mails from an email address that is not valid and which results in triple bounces would result in suspension of the user sending such mails. Frequent violation would lead to permanent suspension of the domain name.
- Send emails with malicious content. Such emails could be emanating from user(s) whose machine(s) are infected with a virus or malware and such activity could be happening without the user(s) knowledge or user(s) could be unknowingly sending out emails whose receivers may deem them as unsolicited.
11. CCTLD Terms
By registration of any CCTLD, the registrant agrees to all terms specified by that extensions registry. Please see below to the terms for each extension:
- Polish Domains .pl - http://www.dns.pl/english/regulations.html
- United Kingdom domains .CO.UK - http://www.nominet.uk/domains/manage-your-domain/, http://www.nominet.uk/resources/policy/policies-rules/
12. UK Complaints and Escalation process
Not quite sure what constitutes an abusive registration? Take a look at these examples included in our DRS Policy:
- The domain name was registered with the primary purpose of selling or renting it specifically to the Complainant (or a competitor) for more than the Respondent paid for it
- The domain name was registered with the primary purpose of stopping the Complainant using it
- The domain name was registered with the primary purpose of disrupting the Complainant’s business
- The domain name has been used to confuse internet users
The list above isn’t exhaustive, and you may have another reason to make a complaint.
If you would like to send us any complaints like the above please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information just go here: http://www.nominet.uk/resources/complaints/
To report any abusive registrations, phishing scams, spam emails or any other types of email abuse, please send us an email to email@example.com
If you would like to make a complaint about any service you have received from Domain Club, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to escalate a complaint about Domain Club, please contact Nominet at email@example.com.
13. Indemnification Required of Registered Name Holders
All Domainclub Registered Name holders agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless VNDS, and its directors, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or relating to the Registered Name holder's domain name registration.
- * Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- * We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- * We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- * We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- * Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- * We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- * We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.